TennisPCC is a training-tracking tool that allows both the player and the coach to manage the process of development through online player and coach interaction.
Rather than focusing on results, TennisPCC uses various analytics and tools that place the focus entirley on the process of development. Goal setting, training plans, lesson logs, and other visual tools are used to keep the player organized and motivated during the process of development.
Building the foundational characteristics of:
· Player's work ethic
· Quality & Quantity of training
· Commitment to a training plan
· Personal accountability
· Goal setting
· Celebrate player’s hard work, commitment, and accountability.
· Measure & compare process-oriented characteristics among players.
· Offer tools for improved player accountability and analysis of their own training.
· Allow for a more robust coaching experience using process-oriented analytical data